Davy Simpson Services are currently looking to add:
Sales & Service Representatives and Team Supervisors to their World Class team.
Davy Simpson Services is a start-up Business Process Outsource company based in New Kingston, Kingston Jamaica, we are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join its fast paced contact centre environment.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for working with key stakeholders from the business to solicit requirements and define and document business processes and change proposals. You will facilitate and gather business requirements through workshops or individual meetings, and undertake appropriate analysis to identify the detailed change requirements. You will define business issues and primary objectives for new projects and support in co-ordinating the change control process, whilst gaining approval and sign-off from the appropriate parties. The Business Analyst will support the business in the solution design and make recommendations and support the delivery and implementation stages of the process. You will update various process and procedures in procedural and operating manuals across the contact centre and the business.
The successful candidate for the Business Analyst position will have at least 2 years experience in a Business Analyst role or similar role and will be an expert user of Excel, PowerPoint and Visio. You will have previous experience in working in a Financial Services or General Insurance environment, and will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to produce professional, business based documentation.
Davy Simpson Services is a start-up Business Process Outsource company based in New Kingston, Kingston Jamaica, we are currently recruiting for a Customer Care Representative to join its fast paced contact centre environment.
In this position, you will handle customer service inquiries regarding products, services and site navigation in a professional and efficient manner. The selected candidate will follow established guidelines to support our commitment to providing world-class Service.
- Answer all customer inquiries through various channels (telephone, chat, email and any additional channels as developed) in a courteous and professional manner
- Perform accurate diagnosis of inquiries and provide appropriate solutions/responses based on defined procedures
- Use appropriate systems and available resources as necessary to assist in responding to each request
- Support and provide information to all internal and external customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Participate in cross-functional communications and meetings to support the team/domain/centre
- Perform additional responsibilities as required
- Minimum qualification of a High school certificate with passes in English Language
- At least two (2) years of customer service or sales experience
- Previous experience in a multi-channel customer service environment preferred
- Ability to provide excellent customer service while multi-tasking
- Proficient in verbal and written communication
- Open to receiving and acting on feedback from various sources
- Ability to learn new technology quickly and the ability to use multiple systems